The name that i loved

By Padd - Monday, April 16, 2012



My hands become cold, the memory of love coldly draws near. it becomes painful, i don't want to be unfair to you any longer. knowing that i can't love you who is close to me, who can't look at me. it's to hard to wait. i can't stand it anymore since it won't be achievable.


The name i loved became too distant as i went out to call it. i'm now writing that name down. i'm on the verge of tears. i want to hide within myself.
remember that day now where all i could do was love you, because an unachievable love is still love. 

The feeling of love that you can't do alone comes to me.. the longings that i can't even start only get bigger. only your scent is left. in the cold, corner of my heart.
Turn back a thousand times, to the moment we first went to the point. i'll take away everything. from that one, corner of my heart.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments