i'm Back :D

By Padd - Sunday, March 25, 2012


Hollllaaaaaaaa readerrrsss..  imback :D

in my last entry i said that i will not post anything for a month. but here i'm. write this entry with my Jinrayu (my laptop). i'm not consistent?? yeah, that's true ^^

my last entry was on 15th march 2012. what???? just 10 days? i took a break just for 10 days? were actually i said that i'm going to take a break for a month? 30 days : 10 days xD Marvelous :p

well, honestly i miss this blog so much. i miss to writing all my feeling here. and i miss to writing all my excited activity here. that's why i'm back.. and break my own words. muahahaa :D (readers: that's not funny -_-) (me: sewot amat ni readers :p)

ok, soo... let's open my blog as often as you can, because i will post all my writing start from today. :D NO MORE HIATUS OR TAKE A BREAK :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments