something absurd...

By Padd - Monday, July 08, 2013

 ummm, iam gonna say something. something absurd i think hahahaaa.

so well.... i love Justin Bieber and SHInee Onew and i like to said that iam gonna marry them lol. and sometimes my friends laughing in a sarcastic way with "eyes scrolling" and say
"wake up, don't be like a stupid girl and sayin' that you're gonna love him till the death."
hey, i think you are the fool one dude, sorry. because i still have my brain with me. well, it's my trick so that no one knows who i really love lol. i don't really like if someone knew it and mock me because it's screw me up, sometimes
i keep playin' hide and seek with my own heart beat. hide the truth and gave a little bit white lie. hide the truth and pretend that iam abso-fuckin'-lutely fell in love with both of them so that i won't get hurt because my real lover doesn't even look at me, poor me lol.
so, for Justin and Onew you both guys are my idols for sure. and for blablabla guy... okay, i try to reveal that you are my lover. probably.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments